Real Estate Paralegal
Full Time – Remote Work Flexibility
South Miami Office – 7901 Ludlam Road, Miami, FL 33143
About Almazan Law and the Position: Almazan Law is a growing Miami-based, nationally certified, minority-owned 11 lawyer law firm handling full-service insurance defense litigation, commercial litigation and real estate matters throughout the state of Florida. Everything from real estate transactions to workers compensation to insurance liability defense to private-party litigation matters. Our growing firm prides itself on a strong commitment to handling all aspects of our client’s legal concerns.
The firm is expanding and continuing to push innovative approaches to the practice of law. As owners of the building where the firm operates in South Miami we aim to grow and develop the property to fit the new landscape and environment of a changing workplace. As a Real Estate Paralegal here you will find a collaborative culture where you will be challenged and given important responsibilities early on.
An ideal experienced Real Estate Paralegal is expected to work efficiently and effectively on a real estate transaction from contract to post closing title policy issuance. A successful candidate would be one that is personable, wants to come to a growing work environment and is skilled at interpersonal skills, dependability and organization.
This position presents each of the following RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Title commitment and survey review and analysis
• Preparation of title objection letters, closing instruction letters, closing checklists and contract timelines
• Preparation of HUD-1, closing documents, drafting residential leases and handling of mortgage loan transactions.
• Forming corporations or LLCs in Florida.
This position requires each of the following QUALIFICATIONS:
• Ability to manage real estate closing from contract to issuance of title insurance policy.
• Keen organizational and communication skills and able to handle multiple deadlines in a fast paces environment.
• Ability to multi-task, including collaboratively working on team of multiple attorneys and paralegals.
• Proven working experience, with references.
• Qualia (real estate closing software) experience or ability to adapt and learn. Training will be provided.
Salary and Benefits
We offer a competitive salary, bonus, 401(k) with generous firm match, 100% paid health insurance, and other benefits including vision and dental.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Salary is commensurate with experience and will be competitive.
Experience: 2 years or over 50 closings handled (Required)
Email a copy of your resume along with salary requirements as set forth below:
How to Apply
• Please email your resume and letters of recommendation or references to Almazan Law’s Office Manager Sonia Garcia, firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com.
• Applications will be considered on a rolling basis and will be reviewed until the position is filled.
• If you have a request for accommodation during the application process or any questions about the process, please contact Sonia Garcia (firstname.lastname@example.org) or at (305) 665-6681. Please add email@example.com to your list of safe senders.
• You are encouraged to visit our website at www.almazanlaw.com, Facebook and Instagram sites for further information and insight into the firm.